Sunday, August 3, 2014

End of Hiatus, New Camera

Sorry about the lack of posts, it's been
1) A busy summer and
2) A summer spent mostly being frustrated at my old camera.

BUT IT IS OVER......

Say hello to my new 60D



In short, it's fantastic. It's miles ahead of my old camera, and I finally have means of taking videos.


....and now night shots are actually possible


....and now I have a working flash


...and low-light shots aren't butchered by terrible IOS performance. (On my old camera, even at 800 the grain was terrible. Now I can shoot 1600 very comfortably)


...and with the articulating (flip-out) screen, epic selfies are also possible.


...and yes, lots and lots of cat pictures. Don't worry, I won't stop taking pictures of cats. Ever.


Well that's all for now. There are some shoots I did over the summer that I have yet to put up here, so look for those coming up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment